Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yesterday was strange

Yesterday I was in a dilemma, because I was invited to St by my football fan friends. we planned to watch the portuguese against the czeshoslovakaians. I had two reason to not to go. The first one is that I have not gone swimming for two days. And yesterday my neighbour came home so i had a partner. And the second reason is that all of my friends are fans of the portuguese, and i hate them.
So, I think it was a good decision. I went swimming about 5 o'clock and then we had to come home relatively early because of the rain. During swimming It turned out that my neighbour have a symphaty for the czeshoslovakians rather than portuguese. So we discussed that we watch the TV together. It was fun. Especially his father.
At the and of the game we were a bit drunk (3 beers for two).

No comments: