Monday, July 14, 2008

Insane

Dreams are so strange. You know when you are running, running and running to get on the train (maybe this is the kind of thing you can't make stereotypes, so--->) I'm running to get on the train but my legs are out of control and i just can't move. The train goes away and i'm left in the middle of the world, in the middle of nothing. And it also happens that i dream about people. I am the one who have to say something very important to another people but when i want to nudge his shoulder my arms are too slow and he leaves before I raise my arms. Strange.
I usually dream the same when it is important to get up early.
I had to get up early today because I have a 3000 HUF work. I have to place the "cash vouchers" and then write the invoices.
I want to go to EFOTT fesztivál. I have already have the tickets but i need pocket money.
This summer I have been at Lake Balaton with my friends. We spent 5 days there. It was good fun. Now comes the festival, and after that I will have a job in the Tax Office. I hope the same work as I do at home.

No comments: