Wednesday, August 20, 2008

After crisis

As I survived that nervous day when it turned out that I'm not accepted to the dormitory now everything is right. First we appealed and they said that I could go to that dormitory from October. I thought this is a very good opportunity and in September I can live with my brother. But yesterday I've found a well situated flat which is very close to the University and it is not so expensive. In this flat I'd live with students from Corvinus too. So it is very tempting.
It follows that tomorrow I'll go to Budapest (by car) and I have a look at the flat although it is under renovations (painting and such things..). The girl who owns the flat said that there is no furniture, but they've already bought new ones. I think she is fairly rich.
So i am very excited about it. I hope it'll be good.

And my dark side: Shellac

It tells everything about pain. More than the: "Bye/Die" one.

No comments: