Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life is full of unexpected opportunities

It's very difficult to do nothing. I have already experienced this when I worked at McDonald's. It was hard when you had to pretend that you have a very important work there.
This week I made some friends. they will be my classmates in the university.
By Friday i will know if they accepted my application to the dormitory or not. It would be fun if they did.
Today I established that the best albums of Blink 182 are Dude Ranch and Enema of the States. According to my taste of music I would say Flyswatter, but there are less then 10 songs on this album.
I have some housework now. I put my school-books into boxes and then I bring them up to the attic. I don't make it very fast because I always dip into them. It is interesting what I wrote sometimes. And also foolish. I don't think that there'll be a book or slip of paper which won't make me laugh.

No comments: