Sunday, May 25, 2008

After the Death of Me

i like these days. things go well with my father. We went cycling in the week-end and we talk to each other. This is nice. but if just look at the other side... It was one of my most loneliest week in this year. Maybe that's the reason why I have read two books during 5 days. It's not usual.
if you have already heard about the English alternative band called Bloc Party, and if you have heard their song: I Still Remember (or Hunting for witches)... Then you have the possibility to imagine what i feel now...

Some words about my "bac de francais": It was more difficult than i expected. I think i didn't have enough straight tip, but I had some "nearly straight one". We had to write two letters. I've written a whole letter about "18 bottle of wine". It wasn't appropriate. My teacher suggested that it was a big fault.
So... hmm. not so... rather S.O.S. ---> It means. Somebody Oughtto Saveme!!!

No comments: