Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Waiting for tomorrow

I think I'm over that distressed period...
There is an Offspirng song called: Dammit i changed again. Now, i can see clear, and i'm free.
My life is going to change tomorrow. I gave up smoking last week (not so long ago), and i found a partner to do sports with. my father was not the best one, and i have tried "some" people, but now i found a mec who is a sportsmen and with who i can chating and joking. So tomorrow i'll get up at 5h30.
If i mentioned Offspring, it causes me difficulties. because i hasitate between two festivals: the Volt, and Hegyalja. I can't make my mind. Which one would be better for me? Both have fantastic programmes (the Volt's includes Offspring).
i'll decide in a week.
I've done my work. I earned 3 thousand HUF. It was an easy job. ohh. jobs. I've written instances, and enclosures to this year's bookkeepings. I only had to know how to use M.Word and Excel. And I know.
In the summer, i'll have two big programmes. The first one is: go to Volt or Hegyalja Festival, the other one is a family trip to Turkey.

By Tomorrow, I start my entertaining new life.
I wish that in the future i'll ignore depressive weeks like the last one.
happy, happy Holiday to everyone!
(fact: seven days without income-calls. But today I realised what i can get from my friends)

No comments: