Monday, May 26, 2008

Ущерб!

Saturday night i wanted to watch a Woody Allen film which started at 11 o'clock. I missed it cause i've already fallen into sleep. Last night there was a film which started ten minutes before midnight. I very proud (not prude) of me that i managed to kept myself awake, and i watched it. It was about how to find rich men, and how to profit. But during the girl pulled the buffoon's legs, she has fallen in love with a poor one. It was really instructive.
the problem is that good films are in late evening and i have to learn how to rest before them. Maybe i will sleep sometimes in the afternoon.
I want to go to a concert on Saturday. Perhaps I will ask some of my friends to come with me. Perhaps not. That "Last week" still hurts. And as i see this one will be the same.
btw this is my last week at home with myself. During the summer we're going to have a lot of guests and friends, and my parents won't go to work... So i "say goodbye" to this unbearable solitude.

No comments: